At Geoffrey Parker we work with a range of exotic leathers; our watersnake backgammon creates a beautiful surface to play on.
Our Hardwicke’s Sea or Watersnake skins are ethically sourced from our tanners in Thailand. They offer a range of colours so please always ask our team about colour choices.
- Full Water Snake backgammon set
- Colours of Water Snake available on request
- Inlaid Water Snake points
- Chrome or Gilt encased Water Snake checkers
- Matching giant doubling cube
- No stitching to slow play
- Pair of uncrushable dice cups, suede lined with trips
- 16mm ball cornered dice
- Chrome or Gilt combination locks
- Handstitched leather handle
- Leather case
- Handmade in England
Due to the light colour of the watersnake skin, there are some beautiful, bold colour options available.
[popup_anything id=”10103″] [popup_anything id=”10102″]
Order Online or In Person
Please feel free to order online, we’ve tried to make it as simple as possible; once an order is placed we’ll email to confirm and request the colour choices you have.
When you’ve placed your order we’ll also confirm your estimated delivery date; please note we’re currently working to an estimated 4 month lead time. Please feel free to use our backgammon configurator to design your board and send us a screen-grab. If you prefer please submit an enquiry and we’ll also get back to you as soon as possible.